Good morn or evening friends
Here's your friendly announcer
I have serious news to pass on to every-body
What I'm about to say
Could mean the world's disaster
Could change your joy and laughter to tears and pain
It's that…mandals have taken over the world.
I apologize for subjecting you to this graphic and disturbing mental image. But it’s the truth. We live in a world where crocs, murses (male purses), manpris (man capris pants) and mandals (male sandals) exist.
It’s bad enough that we allow Andre 3000, Kanye West, and even Prince to go overboard. However, when you are trying to relax at a cookout and a man of color steps into the fiesta with khaki shorts, legs greased with Palmers Coco Butter, and mandals, I think an act of Congress is needed to stop this atrocity.
Let me break it down, so it can forever be broken. Mandals are “sandals” for men. Now I strongly believe that some things should be left to “women only” and mandals fall in that category. Gentlemen, if a woman expresses that you look good in a mandal, guess what? She’s lying.
This is CHR and I approve this message.


No comments:
Post a Comment